3.23.2014

Review | Ro's Argan Body Conditioner by LUSH

I thought I would write a review on one of my favourite products, Ro's Argan Body Conditioner by LUSH.


I was lucky enough to be invited to not one but two LUSH blogger events last year, which is where I picked up Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. When I first received this item I didn't think I would use it, mainly because I get eczema on my body and try to stick to one body wash, but also because I wasn't fond of the smell of this product. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner has a the strong rose jam scent, which is quite sweet, and although I didn't like it at first, I have defiantly changed my mind about it after using this tub up! The smell is quite strong when you open the container, but once you have applied and washed the product off you don't notice it. 

For those of you who don't know, Lush was the first company to invent the body conditioner; which is a body wash and moisturiser in one. Which is great for people who are lazy, like me.

I decided to try this product on my legs as they get quite dry, even when I moisturise daily. I found that Ro's ARgan Body Conditioner really did help with the dryness of my legs, and I haven't gotten any eczema since I started using it. I began to really enjoy using this product as it saves time and helps keep your skin nice and soft until you moisturise the next day. What I love the most about Ro's Argan Body Moisturiser is that a little will go a long way. I used a 10cent piece size on each leg, which means this 225g container lasts a long time! 

For the price of $32.50 Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is definitely something everybody should try, you can buy this product here, or at any LUSH retail store; trust me you won't regret it!


Have you tried Ro's Argan Body Conditioner? What did you think?

Enter my one year blogaversary here!

Love Erin xx

4 comments:

  1. I loveeee this product but I'm trying too hold out a little longer and buy it when my skin needs it most during winter. If I bought it all the time I'd be broke - I can't stop myself from using it everyday!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's amazing!! I can't wait to repurchase it!! xx

      Delete
  2. I have never tried this. But hearing your thoughts and since you have dry skin like me I think I should give this a shot. Also who doesn't like 2 in 1 products.

    ReplyDelete