3.23.2014

This or that tag

Here is another fun Tag post I thought I would do!



M A K E U P: 

blush or bronzer: Blush 
lip gloss or lipstick: Defiantly Lipstick, not a gloss fan.
eye liner or mascara: Both! I love both, but if I had to have one or the other it would be mascara.
foundation or concealer: Foundation without a doubt
neutral or color eye shadow: Do I even have to say? Neutral!
pressed or loose eye shadows: They are both amazing, but pressed are easier.
brushes or sponges: Brushes!


N A I L S:

OPI or china glaze: China Glaze
Long or short: I wish I could have long nails but I don't like the feeling, plus I bite them
Acrylic or natural: Shellac
Brights or darks: Depends on seasons
Flower or no flower: No flower


B O D Y:

perfume or body splash: Perfume! 
lotion or body butter: Lotion! 
body wash or soap: Body Conditioner
lush or other bath company: LUSH




F A S H I O N:

jeans or sweat pants: Jeans
long sleeve or short: Short
dresses or skirts: Both!
stripes or plaid: Stripes, but only if they are vertical!
flip flops or sandals:  Sandals
scarves or hats: Scarves
studs or dangly earrings: Studs
necklaces or bracelets: Both
heels or flats: Depends on the occasion!
cowboy boots or riding boots: I wouldn't wear either if you paid me
jacket or hoodie: Hoodie
forever 21 or charlotte russe: I live in Austrsalia, we have neither 
abercombie or Hollister: Haven't been to either.
saks 5th or nordstrom: Haven't shopped at either. 


H A I R: 

curly or straight: Wavy
bun or ponytail: Bun! Love big buns.
bobby pins or butterfly clips: Bobby pins! 
hair spray or gel: Hair spray
long or short: Long
light or dark: Light
side sweep bangs or full bangs: side fringe or neither
up or down: UP! 


R A N D O M: 

Rain or shine: Shine, but not too hot!
Summer or winter: Both
Fall or spring: Spring! 
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla


I tag everyone, have fun!

Love Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment