4.09.2014

Review | Neutrogena makeup remover wipes


I like to use makeup removing wipes to take off my makeup before cleansing. I know a lot of people don't like to do this, but I find it is better to get it all off so my cleanser can do its job best.
I have tried so many brands of wipes, some are too wet, most were too dry and scratchy.
I was almost going to give up when I decided to give Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.


Neutrogena have made the perfect makeup removing wipes, they are not dry but not overly wet. they have the right textured cloth so the wipe glides easily across your face and doesn't feel that you have to scrape your makeup off. 

What I love most about these wipes is that they don't create as much redness after my makeup has been removed. My skin is far less irritated after using Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.

Have you tried Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes? 
what did you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment