5.23.2014

Top 5 Lush picks

Lush is one of my favourite brands, not only because their products smell amazing and are handmade, but Lush also don't test on animals, and they source their ingredients from smaller farmers in less fortunate countries. This warms my heart, and makes me love Lush as a brand so much more.

With winter approaching in Australia, all I want to do is sit in a nice warm bath and read a book all day. Unfortunately I am an adult who has to make a living for herself so I cannot do this, but I am going to share with you my top 5 favourite Lush products, in hope that you can enjoy them just as much as I do!




Now these aren't in any specific order, I love them all equally.

As mentioned above I love baths, so of course a bath bomb is going to be in my top 5.
This one is the Sex bomb bath bomb, and let me tell you the name fits perfectly. This bath bomb smells like lollies, so sweet that I want to smell it all day. When it has finished fizzing in the bath, it leaves a cute paper dissolvable flower which is a nice little touch to my bath. If you haven't tried the Sex Bomb yet, you MUST buy it now for $6.75

Believe it or not, bubblegum lip scrub was the first ever product I tried from lush. Since first trying it I have been through 6 tubs of this, can you tell I love it? I use this every day, and it is amazing at smoothing your lips before applying lipstick, or even just before bed.
Grab Lush's Bubblegum lip scrub for $9.95 here

I recently posted a review on Lush's Ro's Argan Body Conditioner so I won't go into much detail about this but this stuff is AMAZING. you can read my review here and buy it for $32.50 here




Bubble baths are my second favourite kind of bath, and I couldn't imagine a bath without my beloved Candy Mountain bubble bar. I think this is a limited edition one so I do apologise. Candy Mountian smells just like snow fairy, so it is very sweet, and smells like fairy floss. YUM! If you ever come across Candy Mountain at Lush then I suggest you pick one up, you don't want to miss out on this amazingness. 

My last top 5 Lush product is Honey I Washed The Kids Soap. This soap is not only my favourite soap, but my boyfriend has taken to it as well, I think I might have to get him his own one. As you can guess this soap smells like honey, because it is made out of honey. 
You can buy a piece of Hone I Washed The Kids soap for $6.95 here


So much Lush Yumminess in one post, it makes me want to go and use all of these products at once.


What are your top 5 Lush products?


No comments:

Post a Comment