4.28.2013

Review | Lorac Pro Palette

As most of you Australians will know, you can't buy Lorac products from Australia, the only way to get it is to buy it online. Luckily for me i received my Lorac Pro Palette from the lovely Marie in our Beauty Swap.

 The finish is the same as Nars, so it gets dirty quite easily.
 I had been eyeing off the Lorac Pro Palette for a while, and it was way too expensive to get it shipped over to Australia. I am so lucky and thankful that Marie sent me this palette because I love it!!


 The Lorac Pro Palette has 8 Matte colours and 8 Shimmer colours. I have had this eyeshadow palette for little over a month and as you can tell I have hardly made a dint in it. The colours are so pigmented that I only swipe over them once and I still need to tap my brush to get rid of some pigment so it isn't too harsh.
My favourite colours from this palette are: Nude, Champagne and Pewter from the shimmers, and Mauve and Espresso from the matte shades.

 Sorry about the bad quality photo!!
Matte shades from Left to right: White, Cream, Taupe, Lt. Pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso and Black.
These swatches are with one swipe over the shadows.

 Shimmer shades from left to right: Nude, Champagne, Gold, LT. Bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Deep Purple and Slate.

These eyeshadows are extremely creamy and have little to no fall out. They stay on all day and you can create so many beautiful looks from this one palette! One of the best things about this palette is that it so small and compacted and great for traveling and even storing, it doesn't take up much room. If you have the chance to grab the Lorac Pro Palette I would say go for it! I recommend this to every makeup lover as it is a staple in my makeup collection.

Do you have the Lorac Pro Palette?
What are your favorite shades?

** all photos in this post were taken by me.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait till mine gets here :D this made me even more excited haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will love it! I didn't take it to Queensland and I missed it so much! I don't own any naked palettes but this is my fave! xx

      Delete
  2. I just bought mine recently and absolutely in love with it. Love that it has equal mattes and shimmers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such a great palette isn't it! xx

      Delete