6.02.2013

5 Products I can't live without: Haircare

recently I started a series of posts about the products I cant live without, this post will be about 5 Haircare products I love so much that I have to have all the time.


If you are a frequent reader of my blog you will be familiar with a few of the products in this post as I have mentioned them previously, but they are so good I thought I'd mention them again.

 Batiste Dry Shampoo in FRESH
After testing out many dry shampoos from Batiste and other companies I have decided that this is the best one by far. The smell is refreshing and I found it works the best for my blonde hair. I have done a first impressions post on this, you can read it here and purchase it for $9.99 here

 Revlon Professional Equave detangling conditioner for blondes
I have mentioned this product a few times on this blog and it is still a favorite. I have never come across a product that works as good as this does! It is a life saver for people like me, who have extremely knotty hair after washing it (it also has a nice smell). You can purchase this here

 De Lorenzo nova fusion silver shampoo
I have been using this shampoo for a very long time, and having tried a few different alternatives this still comes out on top. It does exactly what it says, by stripping the gold and brassy tones out of my hair it gives it an ashy tone that I love. You can read a full review on this here and buy it for $20.95 here

 De Lorenzo protein complex
I just started using this again and I can't believe I stopped using it. I use this on my blonde ends because I find it helps strengthen them to help prevention of split ends. Although it doesn't get rid of split ends or fix split ends (because you can't put them back together once their split) but I have found I have less split ends after using this, and its so easy to use! Defiantly recommended this to anyone who has brittle hair with split ends, I use it 2 times a week and love it. You can buy this here for $19.95

 Michel Mercier hairbrush for Normal hair
This is the best hairbrush invented. No seriously, I love it so much that I recommend it to literally everyone. I could have the knottiest hair ever and it would detangle it without pain which is rare. Its so easy to wash and I haven't had any problems with it so far. If you haven't tried this hairbrush I suggest you go and grab it here for $19.99. They also have thin hair and thick hair versions :)

What are 5 haircare products you can't live without?


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I will have to keep an eye out for that protein complex it sounds exactly like what I need.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! It sure is, love De Loranzo! xx

      Delete