6.04.2013

5 Products I can't live without: Makeup

Last week I started a series called 5 Products I can't live without where I have covered both skincare and haircare. This is my final installment and by far my favorite, makeup!

 Some of these products were featured in my Holy Grail products post, you can read that here

Rimmel Kate Moss lasting finish lipstick in 16

 This year I have be obsessing over lipstick, particularly Rimmel lipsticks because they are just amazing. This lipstick was the first Rimmel lipstick I purchased and as you can see I love it as there is not much left. The consistency and pigmentation of it is divine and I will be repurchasing it when it runs out. You can buy this here for $11.95

 Maybelline instant age rewind eraser concealer in light

I first heard about this from Makeup by Tiffany D but thought it was a bit strange. After repurchasing this 3 times I can't believe I didn't buy it earlier. I use this for under my eyes, and it is the prefect shade for my foundation. I love the extra coverage it gives me and it lasts all day as well. You can buy this for $18.95 here

 Face of Australia Translucent loose powder

I recently found out that Face of Australia have discontinued this, so I raced out and stocked up on it. I decided to try this out after seeing Lauren from Laurenbeautyy on YouTube rave about it all the time. This powder keeps my makeup on all day with little to no oil come through at the end of the day. It is a really, really good setting powder and I'm hoping FOA is just updating the product! You can buy this here for $10.95 but hurry, I'm sure it will run out soon!

 Revlon colorstay in Buff

I have been a longtime user of Revlon colorstay and I am yet to find anything that compares to it! After trying many different brands including high end brand, I always come back to this because of the coverage and how long it lasts! In my opinion it is the best long lasting full coverage foundation there is. You can buy this for $34.95 here

 Christian Brow kit in Taupe 

I brought this from the Sydney international spa and beauty expo last October, and as you can see I have hit the pan and am nearly out. By far this is my favorite brow kit, and it matches my hair colour/brow colour perfectly. You get 3 different sized brow stencils and a double ended brush that works great at getting them perfect. You can buy this here for $35.20
 

What are 5 makeup products you can't live without?


No comments:

Post a Comment