9.15.2013

Review | Chapstick Day & Night treatment

Let me start out by saying even though I have connections to the brand who produces Chapstick, all opinions on this blog are 100% my own. I was given this product to try.

I have been a longtime user of the brand chapstick manly because my family have an endless supply; so when I found out the plans of all the new releases chapstick were planning I could not wait to get my hands on this! 

I am a sufferer of dry and chapped lips. No matter what I use by the end of the day my lips are sore and cracked. Chapstick, in my opinion have created something amazing to save my lips from these horrible times and I thought I should share it with you all.


I have been using Chapstick Day & Night treatments for a week and a half now (with no other products used, either) and I have fallen in love with them!

Chapstick everyday lip care has SPF 15+ which is a great edition to the lip balm and makes me like it more. Considering a lot of other lip balms don't have SPF in them makes this one a winner in my eyes. The consistency and texture of this balm is something similar to pawpaw, without the thickness which makes it feel light but still deeply moisturizing. I have found while wearing this I need to re-apply every 2-3 hours which is great considering I have to re-apply my pawpaw every hour. Chapstick everyday lip care doesn't have a smell, but it does contain Aloe Vera and Vitamin E which both have high healing properties.

Chapstick Night repair lip treatment is my favorite out of this duo. I apply this to my lips before bed and when I wake up in the morning they feel soft and smooth. I have found that only one application is needed because it is a heavier consistency then the everyday lip care- so no waking up in the middle of the night to re-apply. Chapstick night repair lip treatment has Aloe Vera which is known for its repairing properties as stated above, and salicylic acid which is great for removing dead and dry skin cells.

Overall you can see that I love this lip duo and would recommend it to fellow lip sufferers like myself, or people who like having perfect lips!
You can purchase Chapstick Day & Night treatment duo from priceline for $6.99 which is an amazing price for 2 products!

What are your thoughts on Chapstick Day & Night lip treatments?


No comments:

Post a Comment