3.17.2014

My Lipstick Collection

Helloo Beautiful!


Today I thought I'd share with you my lipstick collection. If you knew me about a year ago you would of known I didn't really like lipstick, and the only reason I wore it was because we had to at Elly Lukas! Now since I was wearing it everyday I began to adore not only lipstick but lip tints and glosses as well! This newly found love not only broke my bank but also helped me find some confidence in myself, so thats the story of how I became a lipstick fanatic.

To start off I have 50 Lipsticks, 16 lip stains, 12 lip glosses, 9 lipliners and 15 lip balms; and I'm going to go through them by brands.


First off I have three Innoxa Lipsticks in Frangipani, Wild Cherry and Passionflower.


These lipsticks are lovely and creamy, and just melt onto your lips. They have great pigmentation and smell like fruit salad.



YSL Glossy Stain in 104, Rouge Volupte shine in 6, Glossy stain in 14 and Chanel Rouge Allure in 138

These are defiantly my favourite brands of high end lipsticks! Both Chanel and YSL have amazing formulated Lip products and I highly recommend them if you are willing to spend the money.


Milani Lipstick in 11 fruit punch, 33 Rose Amour, 12 Flamingo Pose and 16 Flirty Fuchsia.

Amazing quality lipsticks and such a cheap price!


Maxfactor Colour Elixir giant pen sticks in Pink (no sticker but its the only pink in the collection), 35 Passionate Red and 30 Designer Blossom.

I Absolutley loveeee these, but who am I kidding I love all of my lipsticks!!


Maybelline Color Sensational in 904 Vivvid Rose, Color Whisper in 50 Cherry on top and Color Sensational in 910 Shocking Coral.

Maybelline are amazing at creating Lip products that last on your lips! I love their lipstick colour ranges!


,
Essence Stay with me long lasting lip gloss in Pink (no name), Lipstick in Glow neon, Glow and Stay with me Lipgloss in Coral (no name)

Essence is such a great brand for those of you who are on budgets! They have some awesome products and I love these lip glosses, they have amazing pigmentation.


Essence lipliner in My Treasure Island, 10 Femme Fatale and 07 Cute Pink. Bourjois Lipliners in 11 Enjoleuse, 15 Rose Precieus, 20 Rouge Soyeux and 14 Rouge Seduction

I actually prefer Essence lipliners over any other brand because they are so creamy, and with the price you can't go wrong!


Revlon Lipstick in 096 Petal, Lip Butter in 065 Creamsicle, Lipstick in 805 Kissable Pink, Lip Balm Stains in 015 Cherish and 020 Loversick and Lipgloss in 225 Berry Allure.

Revlon has an amazing range of lip products, and with the new glossy and matte lip balm stains out they are becoming one of my favourite lipstick brands.


Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipsticks in Naughty, Buff and Cath's Crush.

These are my least favourite lip products out of my collection, being that they are very sheer. I like to wear them with gloss over the top on a sheer lip day.



L'oreal Lipsticks in 288 Intense Fuchsia, 285 Pink Fever, a backup of 288, 370 Crazy Fuchsia and 287 Sparkling Amethyst.

I only tried L'oreals lipsticks about 3 months ago, and boy am I happy I did! These are great quality lippys.


Models Prefer Lipgloss' in 02 Angel Wings and 01 Stilleto. Models Prefer Lipstick in Papparazzi Pink, Afterparty, Stay Out Late and Picture Perfect. Models Prefer Moisture Lust Glossy Lip Tint in Marshmellow.

Models Prefer is a great Australian brand, with amazing lip products. What I love about the Lippys is that they have a fruity scent!


Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 103, 113, 103 (love this) and 106. Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 20, 16, 09 and 22.

As you can see I have a lot of Rimmel lip Products, and that is because when you are a student on a budget, Rimmel was my go to makeup brand.


Rimmel Apocalips in Nova, Celestial, Apocaliptic and Big Bang. Rimmal Lip Gloss in301 Addictive and Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stain in Stay Very Berry.


Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks in 206 Nud Pink and 210 Coral in Gold. Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipsticks in 210 Pink Fame x2 (love this) and 010 Pink Excess

I'm so sad Rimmel decided to discontinue the Colour Show Off line, because they are the best ones in my opinion!

Lime Crime Lipstick in Geradium, Wet n Wild Lipstick in Pinkerbell, Mac Lipstick in Vegas Volt and  Barry M lipstick in 52.

These four lipsticks disappointed me because they didn't live up too the hype, but I still like to use them because I can't throw out lipstick!


Mirenesse Lip Bomb in number 4, Pandora unforgettable moment lip gloss in 57, NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Dolly Girl, MUA Intense Kisses Lip gloss in Quick Kiss and LUSH Liquid Lipstick in passionate.

Liquid Lipsticks are some of my faves at the moment, The pandora Lip gloss being my ultimate lip colour and my everyday go to shade, I just wish I knew where we could buy these (it was a gift with purchase)


Chi Chi lipgloss mini in pink, Lip Smackers Clear gloss, Australis Show stopper Gloss Stick in Fireworks, BOE Jumbo Wind Ups in Red and Pink, and Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in 230.

I use these products the least, but I still love them!


I stupidly deleted a photo of Bourjis and Benefit of lipsticks :( so I also own
Bourjois Lipstick in 57 Fuchsia Class, Bourjois Rose Exclusif PH lipgloss and Benefit Lipstick in Juicy Details. 


Whats your lipstick collection like?




2 comments:

  1. Girlllllllllllll, i love all your lipsticks! Go YSL still think they are the best!!!
    Dani xo
    http://laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😍😘 thank you! I am definitely a lipstick and especially YSL lover😊 xx

      Delete