3.19.2014

The Beauty Blogger Tag


I recently came across this tag, and thought it would be fun to do!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is wavy, but defiantly more on the straighter side.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I go to a salon, its waaaaay too hard to do foils on yourself!

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I am so so lazy when it comes to hair styles, i usually wear it in a pony tail or a messy bun :)



4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I dont do either because I bite my nails (bad bad habit!) but if I had nails I would do them myself because I am a qualified Beauty Therapist 

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I don't really wear nail polish. 

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I polish them all year round.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
It takes me around 45-50 minutes 

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Always face, but I really want to try eyes first sometime soon!

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I collect makeup, because I always need it haha.

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very rarely, because I am horrible at applying strip lashes to myself! If its on anyone else I could do it with my eyes closed

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
YES! I absolutely hate my skin so always have to wear a full face of makeup when I am leaving the house!

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
It depends if it is immediate family and I feel comfortable around them, if not then I will apply my makeup; But if I am home alone and not going out for the day I don't.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Never, not even if you paid me!

14. How many high-end products do you have?
Not that many, considering the prices in Australia are ridiculous!

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I like to try and mentally pick things out of my wardrobe when I am supposed to be going to sleep, but most of the time I choose when I am getting dressed.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
I like to change mine once a month, so you have something new to fall in love with over again, and I think it helps with the life of your handbags.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
That depends on what time I have to get up, but I always like to get 8hours of sleep a night.

18. How often or when do you workout?
Does walking around work constantly count? if not then never.

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right handed.

20. How tall are you?
178cm

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I can speak a little French

22. How many pets do you have?
I have one puppy, my beautiful girl Emie.


23. How often are you on Blogger?
I'm on Blogger every day, multiple times a day!

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I always ready my blog comments, if I am on someone else's blog I will read the comments if the post really intrigues me

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I keep a mental list in my head :)

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I actually had a dream about it and thought it was the perfect name for a blog!

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I have a crappy Fujifilm I got for my 16th birthday (I'm 21 now) so I plan on buying a new camera very very soon!

28. How often do you clean your house?
I clean everyday, but a full house clean is every Sunday.

29. What's your favorite color?
If you haven't guessed by now, its purple.

30. What is your favorite drugstore/high end makeup brand?
It depends what products, for foundation I love Revlon, for eye makeup I love L'oreal and Maybelline and for lips I love L'oreal, Maybelline and Rimmel.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well it's night time now so I will be blogging, cuddling my puppy and going to sleep :)

I tag:
Jasmine from sweetaholic beauty
Kat from kitsch snitch
Reshma from dazzlegloss3

And anyone else who wants to have a go.

Enter my one year blogaversary giveaway here!


No comments:

Post a Comment