4.08.2014

The Heat Sale!

A few weeks ago Mel from Meliss Bubbles Beauty, Fashion & Life! invited Kat from kitsch snitch, Jas from sweetaholic beauty and I to her house for a girls day.
On our girls day we filmed videos for Kat's and Mel's you tubes, we went out for lunch and we also went to The Heat Sale.

For those of you who don't know, Heat is the company who supplies brands like Bourjois, Essence, Maxfactor, Covergirl and more!
The Heat Group have a factory in Scorsby, that is open to the public and they also have an online store which you can shop at.

Every so often The Heat Group have a massive two day sale where they have ridiculous savings such as nothing over $5!

Keep reading to see what bargains I got!




I was hoping that there would be some of Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation, since it recently got discontinued. I picked up a bottle in number 51 along with a bottle of Healthy Mix Serum in 51 and 123 Perfect in 51. All of these foundations were at the amazing price of $5!




I also grabbed a Covergirl lipstick in 375 Coquette for $5, and a Ellite Models eyeshadow brush for $1.

Overall I have super happy with my purchases, I only spent $21! I can't wait for the next heat sale, if you would like to check out their online shop click here and don't forget to sign up to their email list to get special offers!




No comments:

Post a Comment