5.11.2014

Review | De Lorenzo Extinguish



I have been using De Lorenzo products for a long time, I even trained in hairdressing with them, which made me fall in love with them even more. Out of all the De Lorenzo products I have tried, Extinguish from the Elements collection is definitely my top favourite product.

If you have never heard of the brand De Lorenzo then let me fill you in, De Lorenzo is an Australian owned company, which makes their products in Australia. De Lorenzo do not test on animals, nor do they use animal derived ingredients in any of their products. De Lorenzo's products have a lot of plant based ingredients as well as certified organic ingredients.

This isn't the first time I have featured a De Lorenzo product on my blog, I have also reviewed their Silver shampoo which is great for blondes; you can read this here.


De Lorenzo's Extinguish is a thermal hair protectant, one that you use before any heated tools on your hair. I love that it can be used on damp or dry hair without causing any damage. It provides natural UV protection against the sun along with smoothing properties that help unruly hair. Extinguish is PH balanced, and it doesn't leave a sticky residue after you have finished drying your hair. The nozzle on Extinguish is really great, you twist it to turn it on/off, and it comes out in a fine mist, which helps cover he body of your hair. I have found using De Lorenzo's Extinguish after another heat protectant I have seen less breakage and split ends, which is a good result for my hair as it is quite weak from getting foils in my hair. This is a go-to product for me, and it is something I will be using for a long time to come.

I would defiantly recommend this product, especially if you haven't tried any De Lorenzo products before because this will defiantly not disappoint.

Have you tried any De Lorenzo products before?


No comments:

Post a Comment