6.01.2014

May Favourites

Since it is June 1st I thought it was perfect time to show you the products I have been loving this past month. Sorry that they are all makeup, I didn't even realise until I put this post together.


First up are two Mac Pigments, White gold- which was a limited edition a couple of years ago and Melon. These two pigments were the first Mac products I tried out and I was pretty pleased with my choice. Over the last month I have been using these for a subtile orange/bronze smoky eye look for work. Not only is using Mac pigments easy, but they are so soft and lovely to blend it makes me want to purchase more.


I got this Pandora lipgloss as a gift with purchase, lets just say I do love my pandora bracelets. It is such a gorgeous medium pink that goes with any look. I have been gravitating towards wearing the Pandora gloss on weekdays and the Klara cosmetics Kiss Proof Lips in 01 on the weekends, especially layered over a bright lippy, you can see the amazing gold even better.


I purchased this Etude House blush in Strawberry two months ago and never would I have thought that I would love it so much. When I first opened it I thought that it would never match my skin tone but it is really build-able and gives me nice rosy cheeks. The first time I saw Benefits Rockateur Blush I had to get it, and I am so happy I did. This blush has easily become my go to blush, because it suits any look and is never too over powering. 


I have heard many controversial opinions about L'oreals False Lash Wings mascara, but over the last month it has been amazing for my lashes. My eyelashes are short and straight, and this mascara transforms them into long curled goddesses. Love this mascara!

I picked up Make Up For Evers Aqua Brow after seeing a review and tutorial on it and I don't know how I lived without it. This stuff actually makes me look like I have eyebrows. It is magical and I love how simple it is to apply. Urban Decays Primer Potion in Sin has been a long time lover of mine, I also love the eyeshadow Sin as well. Nothing compares to this eyeshadow primer, I will forever love it. 


Lastly is my favourite palette, my Inglot Freedom 10 palette. Since photographing this I have filled it up, and the shadows I have are:
395, 08, 154, 31, 406, 12, 37, 21, 409 & 421.
I didn't realise how cheap and amazing quality Inglot was until I went to Salon Melbourne. I have now establishes that I have an addiction with Inglot.


What were your May faves?





No comments:

Post a Comment