6.05.2014

Review | Not Your Mothers Knotty To Nice Detangling Conditioner




I was quite surprised to find out that you could buy Not Your Mothers products in Australia, as I thought it was only available in the US. I had been wanting to try their products for a while now after seeing many you tubers rave about them. 

My hair gets extremely knotty, especially after I wash it and in the mornings when I wake up. I was so pleased to receive Not Your Mothers Knotty to Nice Detangling Conditioner* because I was sick of all of the knots!

Not Your Mothers Knotty To Nice Detangling Conditioner is best used in wet hair, but it can be used in dry hair as well. I used it in both, and it worked amazingly for me. You just spritz it all over your hairMy hairdresser dreads the time she has to comb my hair after washing it, because it is so long and gets really knotty; it takes a time long to to get the knots out, and it hurts as well!! Her detangler doesn't work as well as Not You Mothers Knotty To Nice, so I brought it along to my last appointment which helped a lot!

Not Your Mothers Knotty To Nice Detangling Conditioner has a nice smell, it is sweet but not too overpowering. Unlike a lot of leave in conditioners Not You Mothers Knotty To Nice doesn't leave a film or sticky after dew, it makes your hair super soft and hydrated after it has dried. The only problem I has with it was my bottle spritzer kept getting stuck, but I made it work.

If you are looking for a Detangler and leave in conditioner then I would defiantly recommend Not You Mothers Knotty To Nice, you can purchase it from i-glamour for $16.95.


Have you tried any of Not You Mothers products?
If so what are your favourites?




This product was gifted for consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment