6.15.2014

My favourite hand creams

Hand creams are one of the hardest things to find for me. I have found that there are a lot of hand creams that have your hands feeling oily after you have used them which is not something I like.

Working in retail takes a toll on my hands, so finding a good hand cream that leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturised but not slippery was on the top of my list. I was lucky enough to find two hand creams, one for day use, and a deeper moisturising one for night time.


Bioderma Atoderm Mains Repair Hand Cream for dry hands

Bioderma has only been available in Australia for a short while now and when I saw this hand cream the first time I was busting to try it out. This is my day hand cream that I carry around in my handbag and take to work. Bioderma Atoderm Mains Repair Hand Cream is very light in texture and has a slight gel look and feel to it. This hand cream is exactly what I had been looking for; it moisturises your hands without leaving any oil or powder residue after soaking into your skin. Unlike a lot of other hand creams I have tried, Bioderma Atoderm Mains Repair Hand Cream keeps your hands moisturised for hours, so you don't have to keep re-applying every half an hour. At $14.95 this hand cream is definitely a holy-grail product as you only need a tiny amount and the tube lasts 3 months- so $5 a month, how could you go wrong?



Kosmea Rose Hand Cream *

After using Bioderma's hand cream for so long I didn't think I needed a hand cream for night use, but after using Kosmea Rose Hand Cream I was sold.
I am not usually fond of rose scents, or rosehip for that matter but it is very subtile in this hand cream, and I have found it quite soothing. Kosmea Rose Hand Cream has a thicker consistency because it has both Rosehip and Jojoba oils in it which help hydrate and replenish the skin and therefore is the perfect deep moisturising hand cream for me. This hand cream moisturises your hands without leaving that oil or powder residue - which is hard to find these days as most hand creams are very oily. I love applying a 10cent piece amount and work it into my cuticles,  then rub into my hands and up my arms just before bed. My boyfriend has commented on how soft my hands are now, and I defiantly think it is because of Kosmea Rose Hand Cream. 
You can purchase Kosmea Rose Hand Cream here for $19.95

Have your tried any of these hands creams?
What is your favourite hand cream?


Products marked with * were gifted to me for consideration. All opinions are 100% honest



No comments:

Post a Comment