6.22.2014

My favourite winter lips

I know winter is close to halfway through here in Australia but I wanted to share with you my favourite lipsticks for this winter.
Now I am Defiantly a collector of lipsticks, particularly pink ones. This winter I have decided to venture out of my comfort zone and try some reds and Pinky-purple tones.



My favourite lipstick for a night out in winter is Models prefer Runway Red. This lipstick is a deeper red which is very popular at the moment. I have been loving the formula of these Models Prefer lipsticks and would defiantly recommend trying them if you haven't.

When I am at work I want to wear something that stays on my lips for most of the day. Rimmel Kate lipstick in 22 and Lush liquid lipstick in Passionate are my favourite picks for long lasting lippys!


I am not really a gloss fan but Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Fuchsia Finery teamed with Covergirls Jumbo Gloss Balm in Berry Twist has been my go to for the weekend as they are both really easy to apply and need little maintenance.


For days I am at home or shopping I have opted for something easy, and moistuzing. Max Factors Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick in Passionate Red is an easy choice as I have been loving reds this month.


Lipliners are a hit and miss for me but for the days at work when I don't have time to touch up my lipstick, they do come in handy. This essence Lipliner in Nude is a great neutral that I can use with any of my lipsticks.

Lastly I have been using Lush's Santa's Lip Scrub twice a day to keep the flaky lips away. Lush makes amazing lip scrubs, that taste so good you want to eat them.


What are your favourite lip products this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment