9.15.2013

The lipstick tag

I have been wanting to do this tag for a while and have finally gotten around to doing it. I absolutely love lipstick, and I can blame blogging for my new addiction. I never used to use any lip products before I started blogging, and now I have quite a few (keeping in mind I brought them all this year) in my collection.

The lipstick tag was created by Maxi from the lipstick blog, and even though I haven't been tagged I really wanted to do it, so here goes!


How many lipsticks do you own?
 I currently own 35 lipsticks, 13 lip balms, 7 lip liners, 7 lip stains & 14 lip glosses 
 
What was your first ever lipstick?
My first ever lipstick was Revlon color burst lipstick in 096 petal which I got for my 19th birthday 2 years ago
What is your favorite brand for lipstick?
Their are so many good brands of lipstick but my favorite at the moment would have to be L'Oreal, particularly the Color Riche Lipsticks

What is your most worn lipstick?
My most worn lipstick is a Rimmel lasting finish by Kate Moss lipstick in the colour 16, which is a barbie pink

What is your favorite finish?
I really really love matte finish lipsticks, but having really dry and cracked lips 90% of the time I tend to collect a lot of moisturizing lipsticks with a gloss or frost finish

What is the last lip product you brought?
I have been really good and havent brought any lip products for at least 2 months now that I'm saving for my car, but I purchased a wet n wild lipstick in the colour pinkerbell

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? (including glosses and balms) 
I currently have 2 lipsticks - Maybelline color whisper in cherry on top & Rimmel lasting finish by Kate lipstick in 16
&
3 lip balms - Chapstick day & night lip balms (amazing!) & suvana Organic certified organic paw paw & honey balm (favorite)
How do you store your lipsticks?
I store all of my lip products in a draw and it is very messy and unorganized at the moment haha
What lipstick do you use to rock a red lipstick?
I only own 3 red lipsticks but my favorite one to wear would have to be Rimmel lasting finish by Kate in 22 which is a pink/cherry/red 

What lip products are you currently lusting after?
I would love to get my hands on some YSL glossy stains, they are amazing.


Tag posts are so fun, so i choose to tag these lovely bloggers to join in on the fun:
Jasmine from sweetaholic beauty


feel free to join in and comment your answers to the questions above!

No comments:

Post a Comment